We are looking for a colleague to fill the position of IT Analyst at our head office in Lévis!
Under the supervision of the Director of Information Technology, you will assess the functional and technical needs of users in connection with our various technological platforms.
- Support all application environments to ensure stability and proper functioning;
- Analyze, evaluate, propose and implement technical and functional solutions to improve the application architecture and its security;
- Ensure the quality of IT products and services according to the standards, norms and procedures in force;
- Write, implement and maintain documentation and procedures specific to system integrations;
- Make technological recommendations to optimize or enhance IT services;
- As well as several other job-related tasks.
- Flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week;
- Possibility of teleworking according to the policy in force;
- Friendly and pleasant working atmosphere with social activities;
- 13 statutory holidays offered;
- 6 floating holidays per year (payable if not used);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Pension fund with employer participation;
- Business stability;
- Discounts on Maibec products for employees and family;
- As well as many other advantages that await you there.
- Hold an undergraduate university degree in computer science or a college diploma in computer science;
- Have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in similar functions;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (major asset);
- Experience in an ecosystem of integrated systems (ERP);
- Knowledge of application integrations via REST API;
- Strong knowledge of SQL language and ETL tools;
- Knowledge of relational database (MS SQL);
- Experience on Salesforce, Power BI and Snowflake platforms (major asset);
- Knowledge of EDI operation and standard;
- Mandatory bilingualism (English and French).