We are currently looking for colleagues for our shingle factory in Saint-Pamphile!
In a typical day’s work, you will saw the shingles in such a way as to expose the finest quality of cut and wood that your log offers.
Job Type: N/A
Hours: N/A hours / week
Base salary: $36/hour
- Saw the shingles, bringing out as much quality as possible;
- Edge the shingles and classify it according to quality grades;
- Comply with Maibec quality standards.
- Salary that can reach more than $36/h depending on the person’s abilities;
- Piecework pay that can generously improve your hourly rate;
- Alternating schedules (1 day week, 1 evening week);
- Friendly and pleasant working atmosphere with social activities;
- Healthy and clean working environment;
- Comprehensive group insurance program;
- Pension plan;
- Closure of factories during the holiday season and 2 weeks during the summer period;
- 12 statutory holidays offered;
- 3 floating holidays per year (split and paid leave if not used);
- Employer recognized for offering excellent working conditions and above-market compensation;
- No professional training or certification necessary to submit your application;
- Conditions that facilitate work-family balance;
- Many investments in the modernization of equipment;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Business stability;
- Discounts on Maibec products for employees and family;
- Safety equipment paid by the employer;
- Possibilities of advancement through the positions offered internally;
- Casual outfit;
- As well as many other advantages that await you!
- Have relevant experience (asset);
- Good manual dexterity;
- Good physical capacity;
- Be concerned about compliance with health and safety rules;
- Have a good tolerance to pressure and stress;
- Person with a good sense of observation and analysis;
- Person with a good sense of responsibility;
- Good ability to work in a team with employees, production managers: foremen, superintendent and members of the quality team.